Saturday, July 4, 2009

No netbook

Well, no netbook for now. I would love to have a nifty 3 pound device with which to blog, skype, email and get information instantly, while traveling in Italy. I'm not going to do it. If we do, the boys will spend the trip skyping, emailing, checking sports scores, and never, ever, ever getting around to actually blogging. Charlie convinced me. It felt a little like a spiritual redemption. As if I might sell my romantic, adventurous soul, for a quick peek at my email. I've been saved.

3 comments:

  1. No netbook? Then what will you use to blog with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't know it announced it to the world that you edited your comments. I mean ones comments. Deb, you can get a netbook when you get back. Then you won't poison the experience.

    ReplyDelete