Thursday, July 2, 2009

Starting over


Having had success with wordpress a few years ago, I set up a blog a few days ago. It wasn't satisfying. All the good blogs, (Tamara's, tipsybaker), are Google blogs, so I've started over with Google. We'll see how this goes. I'm feeling better about it already.

The men in the household are getting fed up with my renewed fascination with technology. When I discovered the Handspring PDA about 8 years ago, it provided some primitive game apps that were sufficient for Saul and Ira at the time. It didn't bother anyone. Now, my new webcam electronic eye stares at us from atop the monitor. I'm the first girl in the neighborhood to Skype with Tamara. And I want a netbook.

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to make friends with the technology myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Google blog? Hey, got a caption for those cute kids in the photo?

    ReplyDelete